- 70 x 60 x 70 cm Millimeter (mm)
Vacuum Desiccators are molded with high-quality plastics which are light and easy to handle. Silicone O-ring assures a tight seal down to 0 degree Celsius without using grease. The bottom part of the desiccators comes with thick perforated polypropylene disc with big holes in the middle for easy lifting. Stop cork located at base to allow easy removal of lid. Holds vacuum of 65 amber for 24 hours without any greasing. 329 mm high, O.D. 280 mm, I.D. 251 mm, Clearance above place 195 mm.
- Vacuum Desiccator are molded in high quality plastics which is light and easy to handle.
- Polypropylene Stopcock with PTFE.
- Silicone O-ring assures tight seal down to 0 degree Celsius without using grease.
- Polypropylene Disc with big holes in the middle for easy lifting.
- Can be used for drying and degassing small items.
- Can be used for preserving moisture-sensitives items.
- Can be used to protect hygroscopic chemical from humidity.
- Cat No. - KMS-712
- Flange O.D. x I.D. - 280 x 251 mm
- Overall Height - 329mm
- Plate Dia. - 195 mm
- Temperature - 0 degree to 121 degree Celsius
- 10 Per Day
- 10 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Office No.-5337, Punjabi Mohalla, Near B.D.High School Ambala Cantt Haryana India +918045478234