- 1219.2 x 609.6 x 609.6 mm Millimeter (mm)
- 420 W Watt (w)
* Protection of an operator and environment from airborne infection when working with pathogenic groups.
* Protection of the work agents inside the work chamber from external contamination.
* If connected to the individual active exhaust system, cabinet can be used for work toxic chemical substances and radio nuclides in low quantities and for odor removal from the work agents.
* Cabinet is designed to equip workstations in the medical, pharmaceuticals and other institutes working with microorganisms of I-II-III-IV pathogenic groups and with parasitic disease agents.
* The work chamber is made of AISI 304 stainless steel.
* Front sash can be lifted for equipment loading. It is made of triplex and is supplied with two glove ports. Sash is resistant to UV-light and disinfectant solutions.
* Each glove port is equipped with a butyl chamber glove and a silicon sealing O-ring. Features of the gloves: high impermeability (water, gas, vapor), used at wide temperature range, resistant to solvents and high concentration acids, used for medical, pharmaceuticals, chemical and biotechnological research.
* Ten-liter liquid gathering tray without drain made of AISI stainless steel is located in the bottom of the work chamber.
* Two work chamber LED lighting units.
* Removable electrical sockets in the work chamber (on the left side wall).
* UV light inside the chamber.
Purification System of Supplied and Exhausted Air
* Filtering system of the air supplied to the chamber has two steps: preliminary coarse filter G4 and plenum HEPA filter H14 located above the work chamber.
* Two step filtering system of the air exhausted form the work chamber is executed through two consecutive HEPA filter H14.
* Supply and exhaust filtering module for removal of the air from the chamber is supplied with the two fans.
* Outer panel of the pass box are made of metal covered with powder enamel/ stainless steel.
* Inner chamber is leak - tight and mad of AISI 304 stainless steel.
* Windows of the pass box are made of tempered glass.
* LED Lighting of the pass box.
* UV light.
* Pull out tray made of AISI 304 stainless steel ensuring easy transferring of the objects form the pass box into hte work chamber.
* Microprocessor control system of the electroautomatics.
* Built in power cord.
* Switch for removable sockets unit installed in the work chamber.
For particles of 5.0 um and more
ISO 5, ISO M (20,=5 UM), LSAPC
Cabinet class according to EN 12469, NSF/ANSI 49
Cabinet of the installed HEPA filters according to the EN 1822-1
Pre-filter class according to EN 779
Minimal negative pressure in the working chamber, pa not less than
Air inflow filtering
Air outflow filtering
Two stage (G4, H14)
Two stage (H14, H14)
Air recirculation rate in the cabinet, %
Main Characteristics and Dimensions:
1219.2 x 609.6 x 609.6 mm
1828.8 x 609.6 x 609.6 mm
Maximum input power
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10-30 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Office No.-5337, Punjabi Mohalla, Near B.D.High School Ambala Cantt Haryana India +918045478234