* LCD/LED Display.
* Large floor area for large number of samples.
* Ideal for ashing food, plastic, coal and other hydrocarbon materials.
* To comply with ISO 1171:2010 & ASTM D3174-04:2010.
* Wire elements protected for chemical & mechanical damage by a hard wearing alumina base liner.
* Low chamber height holds airflow close to samples for optimum combustion.
* Powerful element with graded winding compensate for heat loss due to high airflow.
* Preheating of air before it enters the chamber gives excellent uniformity.
* Sample Tray and loading handle.
* Protection of elements from carbon build-up or corrosive atmosphere, using silicon carbide tiles.
* Two tier rack system doubling the samples capacity.
* Two sided heating.
* Over temperature protection.
1100 degree to 1200 degree Celsius
Heating up time
+-10 degree Celsius
Office No.-5337, Punjabi Mohalla, Near B.D.High School Ambala Cantt Haryana India +918045478234